Honeywell T8000 SCBA840E60 Open-Circuit SCBA with 40 Minutes Cylinder & Case
- The T8000 is an open circuit self contained compressed breathing apparatus developed by Honeywell Safety Products which complies with the requirements of the latest EN 137, Type 1 standard.
- Comfortable, high-performing and durable it will protect you during any situation or application.
- Honeywell Breathing Apparatus T8000CE Black Harness with Panoramasque Full Face Mask & 6.8 Litre 300 Bar Carbon Composite Cylinder
- EN 137-2006 certified SCBA The SCBA design is base on considering the Chinese working environment and working habit
- Light weight, the total weight only 10.4kg (including 3.8Kg cylinder), suit for long time wearing.
- Full face mask ( Panoramasque )
- Valved pressure vessel
- Backpack with body harness
- Pressure reducer
- Pressure indicator
- Pressure vessel
- PC class 3 with anti scratch treatment VISOR
- T8000 is optimized for industrial applications. It ensures the best respiratory protection of the wearer in any situation, even with very low rate of oxygen in the air.
- T8000 can be used during 40 minutes with 6.8L 300 bar light composite cylinder for work or rescue/evacuation activities.
|Weight With Cylinder
|Input Pressure Up to
|2 outputs of 6-8 bar
|Type of Reducer
|Max Flow (by-pass)
|Type of LDV
|Positive pressure, activated when connected to face piece,
Airflow stopped automatically when LDV disconnected from face piece
|Skirt and inner mask material
|PC class 3 with anti scratch treatment
|Integrated speech diaphragm
|Type of Guage
|Pneumatic Precision class 1.6
|Rubber cover Low pressure alarm
|>90 dB at ear
|< 5 l/min
|Composite with Aluminium Liner