Justrite Sure-Grip EX Flammable Safety Cabinet 30 Gallon 2 Manual Close Doors Yellow
- Protect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels in code-compliant safety cabinets.
- Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards
- Sure-Grip EX cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall, welded steel with 1-1/2-in (38-mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance.
- High-performance, self-latching doors close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions.
- Fail-safe closing mechanism ensures three-point stainless steel bullet latching system works every time.
- For added security, U-Loc handle comes with a cylinder lock and key set or accepts an optional padlock.
- Haz-Alert reflective warning labels are highly visible under fire conditions or during power outages when illuminated with a flashlight.
- Patented SpillSlope galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of a leakproof 2-in (51-mm) bottom sump.
- They adjust on 3-in (76-mm) centers for versatile storage.
- Cabinets also feature dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-leveling feet, grounding connector, and trilingual warning label.
- Manual-close door(s) opens to a full 180 degrees and self-latches when pushed closed.
- All door styles meet OSHA and NFPA 30
- Most cabinets are FM approved and all come with a ten-year warranty.
|INTERNATIONAL MODEL NO.
|18-Gauge CR Steel
|COMPLIES WITH NFPA CODE 30
|NUMBER OF DOORS
|NUMBER OF SHELVES
|44″ H x 43″ W x 18″ D
|1118mm H x 1092mm W x 457mm D
|39.6″ H x 39.5″ W x 14.6″ D
|1006mm H x 1003mm W x 370mm D
|NET WEIGHT, LBS
|NET WEIGHT, KG