Justrite 8930021 Sure-Grip EX Corrosives/Acid Steel Safety Cabinet 30 Gallon 2 Manual Close Doors Blue
- Research environments using many different types of chemicals have special storage requirements.
- Whether using acids, bases or solvents, it is critical that incompatible liquids are segregated to avoid disastrous explosions or fire.
- The SDS (Safety Data Sheet) should be reviewed to determine chemical characteristics and recommended storage practices.
- Justrite blue steel safety cabinets for corrosives have the same quality safety features as the cabinets for flammables.
- All models come with double-wall construction, dual vents, grounding wire connections, adjustable shelves, leakproof sills, three-point self-latching doors and leveling feet.
- Manual-close door(s) opens to a full 180 degrees and self-latches when pushed closed.
- Additionally, they include polyethylene trays attached to galvanized steel shelves and a separate polyethylene liner for the bottom sump resist aggressive chemicals.
- Easily remove the liner for quick cleaning of drips and leaks.
- This popular 30-gallon (114-L) cabinet also includes an extra polyethylene work tray that can be secured to cabinet top for a handy work surface.
- An all epoxy baked-on powder-coat finish, inside and out, provides increased chemical resistance.
- Manual close models meet OSHA and NFPA 30. Cabinets are FM approved and come with a ten-year warranty.
|INTERNATIONAL MODEL NO.
|18-Gauge CR Steel
|COMPLIES WITH NFPA CODE 30
|NUMBER OF DOORS
|NUMBER OF SHELVES
|44″ H x 43″ W x 18″ D
|1118mm H x 1092mm W x 457mm D
|39.6″ H x 39.5″ W x 14.6″ D
|1006mm H x 1003mm W x 370mm D
|NET WEIGHT, LBS
|NET WEIGHT, KG