Justrite 2.5 Gallon 1″ Metal Hose Steel Safety Can for Flammables Type 2 AccuFlow Red
- Go beyond protection and compliance with the added convenience of AccuFlow with Safe-Squeeze® trigger for safe and controlled pouring.
- Justrite’s patented manifold and proportional flow-control Safe-Squeeze® trigger provides you the means to regulate the flow rate when handling flammable liquids.
- Fill port with ergonomic lift lever makes filling easy. Flexible 9″ (229-mm) long metal hose spout helps control the pour into small openings.
- Made from high-grade coated steel, each can is pressure tested to ensure quality.
- The tough powder-coat finish resists chemicals and stands up to demands of rigorous use.
- Stainless steel flame arrester—equipped in all Justrite safety cans—dissipates heat to stop flashback ignition.
- Sealed lid features automatic positive-pressure relief that vents between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar) to protect against explosion.
- Large label ID zone provides writing space to identity contents, department location, or individual user name.
- All can sizes have extra capacity for adding two-cycle engine oil or other additives.
- Easy-to-fill! Ergonomic lift lever opens the self-closing spout wide for easy filling.
- A full-length stainless steel flame arrester dissipates heat and allows deeper, secure insertion of the nozzle when filling.
- Experience the benefits of Justrite’s Type II AccuFlow safety cans available in several colors and suitable for the storage of flammable liquids.
- This helps identify specific liquids, and avoids costly errors when using more than one liquid at a worksite.
- Certified by FM, UL/ULC, and TÜV, Justrite safety cans also meet OSHA and NFPA requirements, and come with a ten-year warranty.
- Color coding avoids accidents
- Stainless steel flame arrester prevents flashback ignition
- Easy-to-use Safe-Squeeze® trigger for controlled pouring
- Two-openings; one for targeted pouring, one with ergonomically designed lift-lever for easy filling
- Approved by FM, UL/ULC, and TUV; also meets OSHA and NFPA requirements