Honeywell 1017751 DuraMaxx Goggles Clear Lens
- Building and Construction
- Chemical Industries
- Food Industries
- Industrial Cleaning
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- DuraMaxx is the first high performance goggle for which wearers will not compromise
- The DuraMaxx goggle provides wearers with a wide range of premium comfort and performance benefits.
- Its low-profile design and toric lens provide superior optics and unobstructed vision, while it’s soft, elastomer body flexes and conforms to the face for a comfortable, gap-free fit.
- DuraMaxx is an OTG goggle which fits over most prescription spectacles comfortably.
- Also, it is designed so that the goggle body does not push on the temples of the prescription frames or grab the spectacles upon removing the goggle.
- The goggle features exclusive Sperian coating technologies and an indirect venting system combined to minimize fogging to keep lenses clear and workers safe.
- DuraMaxx goggle lenses come standard with Dura-streme coating technology (new from Sperian!).
- Dura-streme technology delivers tough, anti-scratch coating on the outside, and anti-fog coating on the inside, for lenses that last up to 3x* longer.
- DuraMaxx has a large adjustable headband, an easy, economical lens replacement system, and can be worn comfortably with prescription frames and half-mask respirator.
- Clear lens is ideal for indoor use.
- EU Declaration of Conformity
- EU Category PPE 2
- Quality Assurance ISO 9001 / 2000
- EU Certification EU Attestation
Features & Benifits
- Low profile design and toric lens for a large panoramic field of vision.
- It does ensure an unobstructed vision, a must for regular goggle wearers
- The OTG Goggle.Fits over most prescription spectacles when still offering an incredible wearing comfort